Unix platform code CVS updating

Sean Charles bibbers at onetel.net.uk
Sun May 11 08:04:18 UTC 2003

On Sunday, May 11, 2003, at 02:47 AM, Tim Rowledge wrote:

> Brian Brown <rbb at techgame.net> wrote:
>

>> When I'm forced to use windows, I use TortoiseCVS... excellent
>> integration and ssh support.
> Should we assume there is a Tortoise shell? :-)

Groan...I guess we should have seen it coming!

A De Bono moment...I wonder if you could use the pattern on the back of a
tortoise shell to generate a digital encryption key like was done with
lava lamps? The patterns are supposed to be as individual as fingerprints
are in human beans. I thought about this a long time ago, in fact, about
the time I saw the lavalamp security thing! I thought about using the
patterns on butterfly wings as well. Love and peace man. Time for tea the
white rabbit's here. Must dash.