About Changeset management

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon May 12 10:00:04 UTC 2003

Stephane Ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I'm again looking at how to clean SystemDictionary. In particular I'm
> looking at SystemChanges
> and the methods that access it in SystemDictionary. Is there any good
> reason why
> this should not be moved in the class ChangeSet?

I don't know these waters but from the looks of the methods touching
SystemChanges, they are also talking to SystemOrganization (a few
methods touch both in parallell). So it depends on what you are doing
with SystemOrganization... :-)

Otherwise I agree - SystemChanges seems more likely to belong to class
ChangeSet.

> Stef

regards, Göran