DENIM Web UI Designer

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon May 12 19:44:26 UTC 2003

Hi ned

I'm eager to see that. Nathanael told me that this was cool. Do you
know when/if this will be available?
I also imagine that you guys found some bugs to fix here and there so I
hope to see them put in the stream/image/not
lost/packages(Connectors/Genie).
Because fix event handling or other is not simple nor fun (at least
this is what I conclude when I see nathanael
walking thinking about a bug because he cannot use the debugger)

Stef