SystemDictionary>>imageImports -> XXX>>imageImports

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon May 12 20:29:07 UTC 2003

Hi tim

I payed attention about that you get a default one but you can also
define a new
one, so each project could simply get the default to share between them
or have a private one
by just using the default one.

Stef

PS: Right now the interface is minimal but quite easy to extend when
needed, not having one single dictionary
make it easier to extend it and SystemDictionary starts to breath a bit.

Stef