[Q] Using Connectors in browser plugin

Rudi Angela squeak at angelafamily.com
Tue May 13 20:46:51 UTC 2003

It doesn't work on Mac. Goes into recursion in FileDirectory
fullPathFor:,
Apparently this is a problem you have solved in the past, as I came
accross a changeset you submitted with additions to MacFileDirectory. I
tried to see if applying this change set would help. Wasn't enough. I
also noticed that in SARInstallerFor34 change set you do mention this
problem in the comment.
Could you indicate (and perhaps add to your instruction page) how
precisely to tackle this problem?

Thanks,

Rudi