Unix platform code CVS updating

Brenda asparagi at hhhh.org
Wed May 14 00:53:51 UTC 2003

All of the code in the platforms tree for Ian's 3.4-1 and 3.5-1devel
(as of Tue May 13 21:32:12 GMT 2003) releases is now in CVS.  These
releases are tagged unix-3-4-1and unix-3-5-1devel respectively.  I have
not yet merged all the code into the mainline or deleted files and
directories that do not appear in unix-3-5-1devel from the mainline.  I
did not check any files which appear outside the platforms tree in
Ian's distributions into CVS, nor do I currently plan to.

If you check out the code for either release (e.g. cvs -dcvsroot co -r
unix-3-4-1 modulename), you will see some differences between what you
get and the platforms tree that was shipped.  Specifically:
	- no Cross/plugins/UUIDPlugin/UUIDSrc directory from CVS
	- several files have a different $Id: $ in the comment

I can go into the gory CVS details if anyone likes, but it looks best
to me to just leave these weirdnesses in place rather than fighting
with CVS about it.

On Monday, May 12, 2003, at 04:08  AM, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

> Sounds like great work. Just wanted to give my appreciation - I have
> also done my share of "CVS nursing" over the years and know it isn't
> always a picnic.

Thanks, Göran!  :) Up with Squeak!

Brenda