[BUG] keystrokes doesn't work properly in PasteUp World (3.2 and 3.4)

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed May 14 16:25:32 UTC 2003

On Wednesday 14 May 2003 08:50 am, Samir Saidani wrote:
> Description :
> 0. Empty the World
> 1. Open a Browser with Cmd-B
> 2. Get the focus on the browser by clicking on it
> 3. Go to the PasteUp World
> 4. Try to open a Browser with Cmd-B
>
> It doesn't work : you are forced to click on the world to get the
> focus on it, and then you can use the keystroke...
>
> It's very annoying when you use intensively keystrokes :-(
> The best will be that Cmd-B work even if you have the focus on a
> Browser !

But what if the browser also responds to Cmd-B (which it does)?

There is a single keyboard focus right now. Whichever Morph has the
keyboard focus gets all keystrokes.

However, if you want to have a global hot key, you can add a listener
to the Hand. Somewhere I have code to do this.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com