[FIX] NaviFax

Sean Charles bibbers at onetel.net.uk
Wed May 14 22:49:09 UTC 2003

On Wednesday, May 14, 2003, at 09:44 PM, Ned Konz wrote:

> Yes, there are. I started to chase them down at one point.

Out-numbered eh?

;-)

Sean Charles.

PS: This sort of issue about hard-coded things lurking to bite you when
you least expect makes me think a spring clean is in order... is anything
like this planned. I raised a similar question a week or so ago about hard
coded lists of file extensions laying around.

Hey, maybe Bill gates is a genius after all...we need a registry....(falls
about laughing...)