[BUG] keystrokes doesn't work properly in PasteUp World (3.2 and 3.4)

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Thu May 15 07:20:49 UTC 2003

Hi again, Anthony,

This turns out to be a bug in the Refactoring Browser, which you obviously have loaded into your system.  Try the same things in a plain 3.5 image and you'll see that the desktop command keys work as advertised, including cmd-shift-L, and that they can be invoked from anywhere if you first hit shift-esc to bring up the desktop menu.

The attached change-set, intended as a patch to the RB, fixes this bug.

Cheers,

  -- Scott