TrueTypeTextStyle ver.5

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Thu May 15 13:08:45 UTC 2003

Hi Yoshiki and all!

Since there have been voices about including TrueTypeTextStyle into the
update stream I sat down and looked over the code visually.

First of all - I am very aware that Yoshiki hasn't personally (AFAIK)
pushed this for inclusion into the update stream. :-) This means that I
am aware of that Yoshiki hasn't "cleaned up" the code for such
inclusion.

But since others are really interested in including it - counting also
myself - I looked it through and wrote down what I found.

These comments I mailed to Yoshiki in person. So if anyone else is
looking at this code - please check first with Yoshiki for the comments.

regards, Göran