How can I develop web services in Squeak ?

nassrallah rabih nassrallah at ensm-douai.fr
Thu May 15 15:07:40 UTC 2003

Dear all,

I need to develop a web service in Squeak (server side code and client
code). Unfortunately I didn't find any documentation on the web showing
"How to do it". Finally I found the SOAPCORE package which provides a
SOAP RPC implementation. The examples on the SOAPCORE web page
http://www.mars.dti.ne.jp/~umejava/smalltalk/soapOpera/soapCore.html
does not include the full Client side and Server side code.

Did anyone use the SOAPCORE package to develop web services ? If so can
you send me a full Client and Server code ? Otherwise, if you know a
better way to develop web services in Squeak, do not hesitate to contact me.

regards