How can I develop web services in Squeak ?

Masashi Umezawa umejava at mars.dti.ne.jp
Thu May 15 17:42:27 UTC 2003

Hello,

> I need to develop a web service in Squeak (server side code and client
> code). Unfortunately I didn't find any documentation on the web showing
> "How to do it". Finally I found the SOAPCORE package which provides a
> SOAP RPC implementation. The examples on the SOAPCORE web page
> http://www.mars.dti.ne.jp/~umejava/smalltalk/soapOpera/soapCore.html
> does not include the full Client side and Server side code.

The example is actually included in the full package version.
http://www.mars.dti.ne.jp/~umejava/smalltalk/soapOpera/SoapOpera0.
5beta20030506.zip

I attached the file. It has both server and client code.
The running example is here: http://swikis.ddo.jp/umejava/4

Hope this helps,
---
[:masashi | ^umezawa]