[ANN] Bug Fix Viewer Archive, on SqueakMap

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu May 15 23:48:51 UTC 2003

Hi Brent!

As I said, I think this is very close to being hugely helpful to
reviewers and harvesters. Even better, it can make the process of
reviewing so painless we might actually get more active reviewers :-)

Do you think you can do the modifications below, which I think are
critical?

If not, I'll start looking at the code.

BTW, I thought about the bunching part below, it might be implemented by
using a hierarcial list. Bijan's categorical package loader could be a
useful starting point.

Daniel