FreeBSD Squeak installation problem: ELF binary type "0" notknown.

Derek Brans brans at nerdonawire.com
Sat May 17 02:58:07 UTC 2003

Thanks Ned and Chris.

Compiling from sources in lang/Squeak3 is unsuccessful because of a problem
mentioned on
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/1786 posted by Frank Shearar.

On that same page, Brent mentions:
Note: The Unix port, maintained by Ian Piumarta, should install fine on
FreeBSD
[3/5/2003 bkv]

Installing Linux compatibility has problems of its own. Typing "linux" at
the command line yields:

kldload: can't load linux: Exec format error

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Derek Brans
Nerd on a Wire