croquet

Stephan B. Wessels swessels at one.net
Sun May 18 02:21:59 UTC 2003

Fellow Squeakers,

Just watched Alan's demo at Etech.  I'd like to explore this myself
using OS X and some variation of Windows (98/2000).  But it looks like
access to the software went "underground" after the SlashDot effect.

Is the code too buggy to test or is there a good reason it's hard to
find?  Love to see it now that I'm at a good breaking-point in my
personal work list.

  - Steve

--
"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare.