SystemDictionary>>imageImports -> XXX>>imageImports

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Sun May 18 13:10:03 UTC 2003

"Andreas Raab" <andreas.raab at gmx.de> wrote:
> There are a lot of things that you really want to know once you start
> treating the imports more along the lines of a media library.

I agree with that. Therefore I think it would be good to move the
functionality to a class with this responsibility and I like the name
MediaLibrary or even simpler Media much better than Imports. I think a
lot of useful functionality could be put there, e.g. thumbnails, memory
management, UI.

Cheers,
Bernhard