croquet

David A. Smith davidasmith at bellsouth.net
Sun May 18 14:53:07 UTC 2003

The other reason we took it down was that version was really old and the
system had changed a great deal since then. We are undergoing another major
change that I hope is ready soon. Once that is, and I have a chance to
rewrite the documentation, I will post it again. Sorry for the wait.

Regards,

David