croquet

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun May 18 17:54:24 UTC 2003

Hi Steve

I would be interested in any reproduceable demoes you could produce.

I tried to do static demoes (project with pictures and texts) because
it was taking me too much time
to maintain them using as basis the HTRM projects on BSS.
So this is more a survey of Squeak capabilities, past, and ongoing
projects
that I'm doing. With in the middle some fun stuff.

Stef