Pending mac vm 3.5.1

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Mon May 19 07:47:53 UTC 2003

Hi, I'm going to be building a new Mac VM 3.5.1b1 which will include.

The correction to alphaBlendwith in BitBltPlugin
The addition of primitiveWrite24BmpLine in BMPWriterPlugin
The early check for rootTableCount pending overflow and corrective
action
The fix/change to Interpreter>>primitiveTerminateTo
The three new primitives
		primitiveClosureValue();
		primitiveClosureValueWithArgs();
		primitiveExecuteMethod();

Which all seem to be rolled into the 3.5 change set #3180 image.

As usual I'll need a few good testers to check these changes out, and
to confirm if the VM works at the same performance & stability levels
as the past ones before I upload a VM for everyone to use. Please email
me directly if interested in testing.

Thanks
===