[BUG] Error loading ConflictChecker in a 3.6alpha #5235 (May be KCP originated?)

Germán S. Arduino garduino at hotpop.com
Mon May 19 11:39:18 UTC 2003

Hi Guys:

I'm trying to help with some tests in MCP project.

In this way, I've setted a fresh 3.6alpha 5205 images and loaded all the
updates (30, as announced in KCP) and put my image at 5235 level.

After that, I've installed SM and the first package that I need to install
(ConflictChecker) don't install with the following msg:  error: 'Method
Deprecated: Use SystemNavigation>>allClassesImplementing:'

May be KCP originated?

Regards.

---
Germán S. Arduino