highlighting

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at fast-mail.org
Mon May 19 13:00:40 UTC 2003

Is there a changeset somewhere that makes Squeak's highlighting behavior
through the SHIFT+<arrow> keys more normal.  If I CTRL+SHIFT+-> I get to
the end of a word, then an immediate SHIFT+<- takes me back one
character from where I started to the highlighting in the first place.
I know this probably has its benefits (like being able to select a whole
word from within the word without using the mouse), however it's simply
an annoyance to me.

If there isn't a changeset, where would I look to try to change it
myself?  ParagraphEditor?  PluggableTextMorph?

FYI: I searched the Swiki but was not successful after about an hour
(and a lot of "Oh, that sounds cool.  What's it all about?").

Thanks.

--
=jason