[Q] 'Quit Squeak without saving?' dialog

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon May 19 17:15:24 UTC 2003

On Monday 19 May 2003 12:15 am, Rudi Angela wrote (about the close
confirmation dialog that pops up when you use the window-close box on
the Squeak window in Windows):

> Nearly neat! Doesn't work on this dialog.
> Also, searching the image for the dialog text doesn't give any
> hits. I think this code is in the VM, as on my Mac I don't get this
> dialog. I was hoping some VM guru would answer my question,
> pointing me to some Squeak.ini setting (e.g. QuitDialogString=Quit
> Squeak without saving?, or AskToSaveOnQuit=0).

Sorry, it does look like the VM is doing it.

Looking in the source of win32/vm/sqWin32Window.c I see that
WM_COMMAND/SC_CLOSE always brings up this dialog.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com