Where would you put the return?

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Mon May 19 20:30:16 UTC 2003

Interesting.  So why do methods answer self by default?

This message and any attachments are intended for the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended
recipient, please do not forward, copy, print, use or disclose this
communication to others; also please notify the sender by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system.

The Timken Company