highlighting

Torge Husfeldt torge.husfeldt at gmx.de
Tue May 20 07:26:06 UTC 2003

Hi Jason,

Try searching for "ShrinkingSelection" (also a SM Package).
Please tell me what search Strategy you used so I can
do some "search engine optimizations" (hope your spam filter
doesn't block this mail -- oh no! i said the 's'-word, just another
killer-criterium)

HTH,
Torge

P.S.: Please report any problams that may occur and if you're
pleased help in the lobbying/harvesting process for this change.