Looking for good examples of morph programming

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Tue May 20 07:47:31 UTC 2003

> > Why do it this way?  I tend to lean the opposite direction.  Using
> > mouseDown: methods makes the code easier to browse.
[...]
> reassign the event behavior
[ ... ]
> it handles the waitForClicksOrDrag: stuff
[ ... ]
> eToys

Okay.  I would have thought this kind of thing was handled in
handleMouseDown: , but you're right.  I don't know why handleMouseDown:
*doesn't* do these things.

There are 80 implementors of mouseDown: in my image.  Are none of them
supposed to be amenable to, say, having EToys override the mouseDown
activity?  That doesn't seem right, but it's the way it is.

Lex