[VERY DEEP QUESTIONS] For me

Marco Paga mail at marco-paga.de
Wed May 21 14:45:16 UTC 2003

hello.

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/933

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2915
http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/158

> 5)      Is there in the Squeak Community any orientation towards market? Or
> not?

see question 4

> 6)      What the Squeak Community can do (in terms of support) for a
> company that wants to adopt Squeak as development platform for his
> applications/systems?

have a look at the mailinglist, or try to ask questions ...

> 7)      Ultimately, is there a future of Squeak in the market?
>

> Very deep questions maybe, but ...
>

> Any comment will be very appreciated.
>

> Regards,
>

> Enrico Bertini

i don't have so much time so just quoting...

regards
marco

--
Marco Paga, mail at marco-paga.de , http://www.marco-paga.de