making a deployment image

Bovaird, Brian Brian.Bovaird at NOVELLUS.com
Wed May 21 20:48:01 UTC 2003

I did the following suggestion from Andreas:

* Rename 'Squeak.exe' to 'MyApp.exe'
* Rename 'Squeak.ini' to 'MyApp.ini'
* Move 'Squeak.image' to 'appdata\MyApp.dat'
* Within MyApp.ini add

[Global]
WindowTitle = My Coolest App
ImageFile = appdata\MyApp.dat

I had saved my image with my app running. This works great. I can double
click on my .exe and I can play my game.
However all the background stuff is there ("desktop" that has the "widget"
tab, etc...). User can click on the "desktop" and get access to the image,
save it, etc...

How do I purge all this stuff that has nothing to do with my application?

Thanks,
Brian