[KCP] Question about the update stream capabilities

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu May 22 20:00:25 UTC 2003

Hi doug and others

I'm trying to move all the systemChanges stuff from SystemDictionary. I
try not to shot in my feet.
I'm defining a class instance variable in ChangeSet to hold the current
changeset.

I have the impression that I may need to produce a newchangeset that
will only define new functionality
on the ChangeSet class, then make the current changeset (hold by
SystemChanges in SystemDictionary) to be hold by the current changeset
of the class ChangeSet, then produce new changeset with the new
structure.

So I plan to add some code in the postscript of a changeset. Is it the
way to do it?
Does anybodt familiar with the functionality of the SystemChanges class
variable in SystemDictionary has some other migration suggestions.

Stef