[BUG] StarBrowser window do not actualize

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Fri May 23 13:38:17 UTC 2003

"Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene" <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
> This one is when you add new stuff to image.
> I update 3.6a 5184 to 5240 and when I try to click to open StarBrowser
> window have this crash.
>
> I wish I'm not the only Squeaker using StarBrowser and having all this
> strange things.

Well, 3.6a is alpha so there may not be many developers there at all.
And this could very well have to do with the KCP work (SystemOrganizer
rings a bell).

So, please remember that this is alpha. Same goes regarding your earlier
remark about the removals - we are doing this as best we can. But it is
tricky. Being in the alpha-stream really implies wearing a helmet.

regards, Göran