[ANN] Bug Fix Viewer Archive, on SqueakMap

Bert Freudenberg bert at isg.cs.uni-magdeburg.de
Fri May 23 21:35:51 UTC 2003

Actually I'd prefer to tackle this problem at its root - it's plain
nonsense to get filtered mails like this from *my* site. And
unreliable, too - I did not get a single list mail this evening except
for this where I was explicitely cc'ed. Must be some hick-up I guess,
but this can happen occasionally.

Additionally, as I said before, these raw text urls are not "raw" files
at all, they are all generated in real-time from the master mbox file.
I just prefer to have the URLs look simple. I'd have to look into how
to actually generate a listing.

So why don't you just let Mailman generate this mail directory on the
sqf server? Must be very simple.

-- Bert

PS: Perhaps I'm also missing something, as all messages are just
numbered? "1.txt", "2.txt", etc.?