[ANN] Bug Fix Viewer Archive, on SqueakMap

Brent Vukmer bvukmer at blackboard.com
Fri May 23 19:39:54 UTC 2003

Good point, Tim.

Bert, here's one change to support version 1.1 of the
BugFixArchiveViewer tool, that would be super-helpful:
Have the website maintain a flat file named 'urls.list' that contained
the full list of URLs for all of the "raw text" email files. That way
the Viewer tool wouldn't have to parse an HTML doc to discover the
latest URLs for the archive.

Let me know what you think.  Thanks,
Brent