Next steps for MCP?

diegogomezdeck at consultar.com diegogomezdeck at consultar.com
Sat May 24 15:03:32 UTC 2003

Hi Daniel & list...

The very first point to attack is to get more people on MCPTeam. We was 5
in the beggining and now we're only 2 of us.

We're planning to call (again) for help.  To cleanup the morph part is a
big job (and boring) and the "future" looks not so good with only 2 of us.

After this point, we have a set of really-small-changes to do (basically
some changes we rollback to avoid conflicts).  And then our plan is to
discuss in public the next steps.

Cheers,

Diego