fonts.

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue May 27 13:53:37 UTC 2003

Shalabh Raizada wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to embed some truetype fonts using this command:
>
> TTFontReader installTTF: aPathAndFileNameOfaTTFfile asTextStyle:
> #FontName sizes: #(12 14 16 18 20 24)
>
> The output is very bad.
>
> How can i install a truetype font package which i downloaded from
> squeakmap??

There are two truetype font support packages.

One, the TrueType Text Style package, gives you anti-aliased fonts.
The other, called "Win32 native fonts" (if you're using Windows or can
get someone who is to load it into your image), gives you non-AA fonts.

They can coexist if you make sure not to load fonts with the same name
(or rename the fonts after loading them by changing keys in TextConstants).