Using ideas presented in papers

Hans Nikolaus Beck HNBeck at t-online.de
Tue May 27 18:07:51 UTC 2003

Hi,

Am Dienstag, 27.05.03 um 06:10 Uhr schrieb Alan Kay:

> Thanks Andrew --
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alan

Thanks from me too, Andrew and the others. Of course I will contact the
authors, and I also will have a look, if there are already  some
comercial products there. (BTW,  the point of interest are
visualization techniques for source code, described in IEEE Computer
Graphics & Visualization somewhere between 1995-1997)

Thanks all.

Hans