Dialog warn: equivalent in squeak

Joel Shellman joel at ikestrel.com
Wed May 28 00:07:28 UTC 2003

This is an example of the oddness (to me) I was referring to about Object
being bloated. Isn't this completely absurd to have this inform method on
Object?

The funny thing is all it does is delegate to:

PopUpMenu inform: 'hello'

Which to me makes a lot more sense.

I find it rather odd/interesting that Bob referred to the method on Object
instead of to PopUpMenu. Anyway... I'll go review those other threads that
Julian referred me to and see if I can make myself useful on that subject.

-joel shellman