Missing package in SqueakMap?

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Wed May 28 11:51:41 UTC 2003

On Wed, 2003-05-28 at 14:11, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
> I am very sorry for this - I was the culprit. I am moving SM over to
> this machine and didn't know it was doing anything "useful" yet. It
> should work now.

I disagree! I (for some value of 'I' - this disclaimer is necessary
these days on this list ;-)) am the metaculprit, because I basically
handed over the keys to Goran and told him to have fun.

It was me that should have known that it still was doing anything
useful.

(But Goran was right on one count: he's the one that is going to fix it
;-})

--
Disclaimer: all Dutchmen are liars