modules.sqf.org server (was Re: [BUG] Error loading Squeak Map

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Fri May 30 08:13:14 UTC 2003

Hi!

Daniel Vainsencher <danielv at netvision.net.il> wrote:
> Trying to load
> http://modules.squeakfoundation.org/People/dvf/Packages/SM-Loader.13.cs.
> gz in a web browser brings

Damn, I was pretty sure I tested this... Argh. So sorry folks. I am
setting up the Apache on that machine to proxy all requests to the
Soon-To-Open-SM (moving there) but somehow I managed to fumble the ball
once again.

Right now I am not sure why it tries to proxy requests going to
modules.squeakfoundation.org - the VirtualHost entry is for
map1.squeakfoundation.org...

Right now I just disabled the proxy. Will get this working today though
- the move of SM is because we are moving our office on monday so we
really must get this move done.

regards, Göran