Exporting a Squeak Animation

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 17:57:38 UTC 2003

>> Thanks again for your quick fix, Bert.  It worked great!
>
>Glad to hear that :-)
>
>We might lobby to get the [ENH] into the update stream. At least it
>worked for you ;-)

I'm all for that, but just in case, can you put the changeset on
SqueakMap?  Is SqueakMap the right place for it?  I think so ...

>>      http://home.wi.rr.com/thefaughts/utilAnim.gif
>
>I noticed the animaation stops after a few cycles. if this was not
>intentional, you could have used a loopCount of zero. Ahh,
>documentation ;-)
>
>-- Bert

It was intentional.  I used a loop count of 2.  I though that one time
through was too short but a continous loop was irritating.  When I view
it with MS Internet Explorer it plays once when the frames are loading
and then loops twice more for the loop count.