ST-80 Version 2 is 20 years old tomorrow

Vassili Bykov vassili at parcplace.com
Fri May 30 19:33:17 UTC 2003

At 01:33 PM 5/30/2003 -0400, Gary Fisher wrote:
>I think 1083 may even have predated the Xerox monks, whose first job was
>driving out the printer's demons.

Indeed, in those distant days they were but a small outlaw band known among
the terrified populace as The Rogues. It was only later when their interest
in copying technology, alleged by the jealous rivals to be linked with the
introduction of paper currency, brought their reforming to the famous
monastic order.

--
Vassili Bykov [|] <vassili at parcplace.com>
VisualWorks Engineering, Tools Project