OOPSLA 2003 Trip Report is up

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Sat Nov 1 05:06:38 UTC 2003

On Friday, October 31, 2003, at 12:08 PM, John M McIntosh wrote:

> Well I'll let the guides answer that, really I all did was point out
> the change set and asked when could I get them into the update stream.
>
> On Friday, October 31, 2003, at 01:18 AM, Marcus Denker wrote:
>
>> You write:
>>
>> | Certainly I managed to talk to some of the Squeak guides and push
>> some
>> | needed patches further up the change set queue.
>>
>> Maybe I really have not understood how the harvesting process is
>> supposed
>> to work. That would be great! Because it's not working at all. So:
>> Where
>> do I find that "change set queue"?

There wasn't anything special going on here... basically, John just
talked me into reviewing his two resize-cursor related fixes while we
were both there.  (I had thought about reviewing them previously, but
had misinterpreted Tim's response as indicating there was a problem
with them...)  Anyway, after reviewing/testing them, they looked like
good fixes, so I [approved] them.  They're still in the same queue as
the other recently approved items...

- Doug