'Real' zooming&panning

cg at tric.nl cg at tric.nl
Sat Nov 1 10:50:07 UTC 2003

Andreas Raab <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org> said:
>> Is this the right direction? Sorry for bothering y'all, but this stuff
>> is extremely time-consuming to find out...
>
>Yes, that's exactly the right thing to do. No idea why it barfs though...

A second attempt gave slightly better results. However, when scaling,
the fills are scaled (and scroll along nicely), all the outlines however
stay at scale 1.0 (and don't scroll), and clipping is a mess.

I figure Morphic is not the right thing for this job - probably I need
to do a Model/Presentation separation and simply render the presentation
directly with Balloon.

(If anyone could send me working code which does accomplish this in
Morphic, I'd be delighted - we postponed the M/P 'split' twice already
and really would like to stay inside Morphic)

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg at tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,