History of Smalltalk and Squeak

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Nov 1 19:08:42 UTC 2003

For both kinds of info you can go to the Swiki.
> Where can I find the history of Smalltalk and Squeak?

Linked from the front page is this page:

	"The history of Squeak"
	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/389

It has Squeak's history, and I'm sure you can get to the history of
Smalltalk in general from there.

> There used to be a tutorial by Wolfgang Kreutzer which seems to have
> gone missing.

I don't know about that particular tutorial, but there is a huge
mountain of introductory material at:

	"Introductions to Squeak"
	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/377

which is also linked from the front page of the Swiki.  So if you are
interested in Squeak, definitely spend some time perusing the Swiki!

-Lex