[crash] Squeak crash on MasOS 10.3 (panther)

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Sun Nov 2 01:15:41 UTC 2003

Hi, I've a new VM 3.6.1b1 to test under 10.3 and new a few folks to try
it before we distribute to the world
People interested should email me privately.

Hopefully we'll be able to post a new VM somewhere within the next 12
hours.

I have been considering what to do for 3.2.x users. I think you can
migrate to 3.6 but still run 3.2 or earlier images.
Some of you might want to confirm this for us.

On Friday, October 31, 2003, at 10:58 PM, John M McIntosh wrote:

>> I've collected a few more independently submitted reports, and Ian
>> and I setup a fresh 10.3 machine today at viewpoints and watched it
>> crash, so I know it's broken.

===