Harvesting Process is not working

cg at tric.nl cg at tric.nl
Mon Nov 3 11:38:52 UTC 2003

Provoost, P (Paul) <squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org> said:
>Does this imply that it is not wise for a smalltalk newcomer to invest
>in Squeak as a programming environment?

No, it means that Marcus was exaggerating ;-)

Squeak is more alive than it ever was. The volume on this list keeps
growing, the amount of packages on SqueakMap is staggering, and some
fairly large projects (kernel cleanup and morphic cleanup) are, as far
as I can tell as an outsider, nicely humming along.

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.tric.nl     <cg at tric.nl>
tric, the new way           helpdesk/ticketing software, VoIP/CTI,