How to use the BFAV?

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Nov 3 12:32:48 UTC 2003

goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
> "Tom Koenig" <tomkoenig at mindspring.com> wrote:
> > I recently installed the BFAV and am trying to figure out how to use it.
> > I didn't find a sample message send, so I tried:
> > BugFixArchiveViewer new openInWorld
>
> If I am not mistaken it installs itself in the "open" menu.

I just:

- Downloaded the latest Win32-VM + 3.7alpha-5501 zip, started, opened
Package Loader.
- Upgraded installed packages (SARInstaller, SqueakMap Base, Package
Loader). Note: When Package Loader gets updated it barfs - just restart
it, it is fine.
- Installed BFAV 1.27.
- Opened it from the open menu, it immediately starts loading the
archive so no need to do it manually.

regards, Göran