[BUG]UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #contents

Peter van Rooijen squeak at vanrooijen.com
Mon Nov 3 13:46:32 UTC 2003

From: <goran.krampe at bluefish.se>
> squeak at vanrooijen.com wrote:
> > Clean image. Loaded BFAV from SqueakMap. Asked it to start loading.
> > Response: already loading. Wait a few minutes. DNU as below.
>
> I think this is the fix for that:
>
> http://swiki.gsug.org:8080/sqfixes/4947.html

Thanks Goran. What do I do now?

> I assume Brent didn't get it in,

Brent Vukmer? The author/maintainer of the BFAV? You mean that you think he
did not incorporate it?

I don't understand. Squeak 3.6 was released early October, the fix is from
October 15. How could Brent have gotten it in?

> seems to work for me.

Ehhh, you have a newer distribution that _does_ incorporate the fix?

Should I be using that too? I'm trying to use the BFAV to help get rid of
the fixes backlog.

While I have your attention, I have a question about the BFAV, too. There
seem to be loads of items in the Bug Fixes Archive Viewer that don't claim
to be bug fixes, don't even claim to report a bug. What are they doing in
the BFAV?

Regards,

Peter