Harvesting Process is not working

Peter van Rooijen peter at vanrooijen.com
Mon Nov 3 15:53:32 UTC 2003

From: <goran.krampe at bluefish.se>
> Peter - I am not sure what it is, but there is something with your style
> of posting that gets me in a bad mood. Perhaps it is just me (and if it
> is I deeply apologize),

Hi Göran,

Thanks for the feedback. It is most certainly not "just you". I know this
because you are far from the first one to report this type of response to my
posting behavior ;-).

But what it _is_, I don't know. People don't usually say what it is that
bothers them.

> I don't know - but perhaps you could be just a
> little bit... less accusing?

If only I knew what it is that makes you feel accused.

> I am sure you are not doing this on purpose or anything of course.

Thank you. Of course I have no interest in you being in a bad mood.

Cheers,

Peter