Harvesting Process is not working

Stephen Pair stephen at pairhome.net
Mon Nov 3 17:18:48 UTC 2003

Well, it seems like you want some sort of starting point that can take
to any and all information in the world.  How about:  http://www.google.com

In fact, if you want to know how to use SqueakMap, a quick search on
google yields the Swiki pages that describe exactly how to use it...this
first result is an overview of SqueakMap, and the second result
describes its usage:

 http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&q=SqueakMap&btnG=Google+Search

Maybe instead of a welcome window, we should have a Scamper window
opened on http://www.google.com?  Or perhaps in the welcome screen, we
should remind people that internet search engines are a great resource
and to use them.  And yes, maybe more links from the Welcome screen to
Swiki pages would be useful.

- Stephen