Harvesting Process is not working

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Nov 3 20:44:52 UTC 2003

> Does this imply that it is not wise for a smalltalk newcomer to invest
> in Squeak as a programming environment? It is the only really free and
> open smalltalk around. Of course ST/X is free and fairly open source,
> but for instance the sources of the compiler are not available.
>
> It would be a pity if Squeak would perish into obliviance

Not at all marcus was just feed up to see the lack of help we get to
harvest bug fixes.
Else I would say that 3.6 was quite good in term of changes, new does
not have to be synonym of cool
features. Fr me new imply architecture changes, refactoring, code
improvement....too.

I agree with goran with that aspect but we would a good team of
harvester, the harvesting process would be much more productive, fun
and less painfull task.

Stef