Important: SystemChangeNotification for Squeak 3.7

Roel Wuyts Roel.Wuyts at ulb.ac.be
Tue Nov 4 13:51:06 UTC 2003

Hi,

Version 5 of the SystemChangeNotification package on SqueakMap did not
work in Squeak 3.7. I now updated it to version 6, which works in
Squeak 3.7. So people using Squeak 3,7 can use the latest version from
SqueakMap. People working in Squeak 3.6 can use version 5 (there is a
pointer to a download location in the comment entry for version 6 on
SqueakMap).

Please mail me if problems pop up. I will start to work on it again now
that I have some more time.

This also means that the fix as proposed by Adam Spitz is not needed.
--
Roel Wuyts
   DeComp